Rogers, Minnesota, Attorneys
When Experience and Quality Matter, Our Firm Is Here to Help
At Martin & Wagner, P.A., in Rogers, Minnesota, we recognize that it can be overwhelming when the need arises to call a lawyer. Our experienced attorneys offer comprehensive legal services for bankruptcy, estate planning, probate, business formation, divorce, family law, and tax preparation and planning. We guide you through the legal process and work closely with you every step of the way.
We work hard to protect your rights.
We take the time to understand your unique legal needs, values and goals and take a personal, practical approach to your individual case. Whether your legal issue requires a family law attorney, bankruptcy attorney, estate planning attorney or tax attorney, we are dedicated to representing you and your needs. Martin & Wagner, P.A., offers knowledgeable, skilled and compassionate legal representation. Learn more about our services by visiting our practice areas page or contact us to discuss your case – we offer a FREE ½ hour initial consultation.
Why the Aspen Tree?
Our approach to and beliefs about the practice of law are represented through the image of the aspen tree. Aspens are the first to rise from the devastation of forest fires. They grow tall and strong, sprouting new life from their spreading roots. In the fall, the aspen brings pure gold to the forest.
The devastation of life changing events like divorce, planning for the end of life, or facing bankruptcy may seem insurmountable and daunting. We are dedicated to helping you face difficult decisions.
Like the aspen tree, you can find new life and growth in your future. You can plant the seeds for a brighter tomorrow.
Contact Our Rogers MN Law Firm for Dedicated Legal Assistance
Contact us to discuss your needs or to schedule your ½ hour free initial consultation by calling 763-515-8619 or sending us an e-mail. We can help you
- Prepare and file your divorce documents
- Negotiate a divorce settlement agreement
- Effectively represent you in hearings or if your case goes to trial
- Protect your best interests in a divorce proceeding
- Reach a child support agreement that safeguards the best interests of the child
- Create wills and trusts that meet your needs and those of your family
- Assist you with probating an estate or efficiently attending to the administration of a revocable or irrevocable trust
- File Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy
- Prepare individual or business taxes
- Plan strategies to reduce estate and income taxes
- Prepare offers in compromise to the IRS
- Select the most appropriate business entity for your new company
Whatever your legal needs may be, our lawyers are here to help. Call us to discuss your case Toll Free: 877-743-4201 or 763-515-8619. We offer a FREE 1/2 hour initial consultation.
From our office in Rogers, Minnesota, we provide legal representation to clients throughout the Twin Cities area, including Monticello, Elk River, Albertville, Buffalo, St. Michael, Maple Grove and other communities North and West of Minneapolis including Hennepin County, Wright County and Sherburne County.